Friday, August 27, 2010

New stream up and running...Test Test MIC CHECK MIC CHECK

Okay, too many projects over the last few weeks, but I think I am almost ready. I want to make sure the equipment is tested and fine tuned, so I will be having several dry runs over the next week or so.

My plan is to be live every night at 8 or 9pm CST, starting 8/27. During this time I want to get my "DJ Sets" in order, so most of the time they will be handled as a live show except for the occasional tweaking. At some point I will be testing the call in feature so I can take callers live on air through Skype. There are several transitions that need work, so this will give me the time to get them set.

I suggest using the Winamp or Windows Media links that are on this page to connect.


If you happen to catch me when I am on, please let me know how the audio is.....constructive criticism is best served with Rock and Roll.

Appreciate the listen...

No comments: