Thursday, August 5, 2010

Doing my part..

I was perusing, as that's what I do, and came across this article. Nielsen has researched and found that gaming accounts for 10% of all US internet time.

Now at first, 10% didn't sound like news, more like a passing thought or observation. It was the 407 million hours per month that sounded news worthy. I wonder how much of that is me, I'll have to check into that. I would much rather interact with my entertainment instead of digesting whatever it may be spewing out, TV comes to mind. Don't get me wrong, I like my share of Movies but very soon I get bored and want to play with my food. In other words I want to be more involved, decision making, hand an eye coordination, which I find waning these days.

Creative expression on a daily basis, your own Journal of the mundane is far more beneficial than 407 million hours of the Tube.

*I saunter off singing Frank Zappa's "I am the slime from your video"
in reference to: Nielsen: Gaming Accounts For 10% Of US Internet Time | Edge Magazine (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: