Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boss Mob with a guitar??


Every MMO I have played there has always been that memorable BOSS MOB. Not because of how difficult or the way a group would have to defeat it, but it's presence. Yeah I know that's weak at best, but I am always impressed by presence.

Its all about the presence.

I could write about all the boss mobs I have witnessed in all of their grandeur but that's not the direction I am going....(sound of tires screeching to a stop, usually the stupid noise we make that sounds like Eerrt!)

With my passion for gaming and love for music I was curious of who would have made great Boss Mobs..

Stevie Nicks – (the Witch Queen)











Ozzie Osbourne ( C'mon, nothing more to say here)
Cover of Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne



Elton John – (the tricky jester type)
Cover of Elton John

Elton John













...just to name a few but most artists can fulfill any role in an MMO. It would be interesting to see how a gaming world could be filled with artists of today. 

Justin Bieber would most definitely be a minion or trash mob to kill repeatedly for quest progression, I'm just saying.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: