Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brand New but still the same 'ole..

Okay, contradiction at it's finest...referring to the title of this post of course. I am excited to be back on air, broadcasting and streaming live over the tubes the wisdom that comes from.............my mother.

Yes, thanks Mom for the extra room for the last 42 years. Thanks for the first microphone and that erector DJ set. Thanks for the endless box of Twinkie's that induced the creative juices that made me who I am today
...............yeah okay, not true.

I was on my own at 17, 2 months before my 18th birthday. I bribed the landlord with a bottle and $100 to lease a 1 room flat.  True story, best played another time.

Tomorrow night, Wednesday Sept 8th, 10pm CST. Will be a re-birthing..of sorts. I missed it all and wish I had never taken the time away, but that was yesterday and tomorrow is a new start.

No comments: